Korean skin care products have been ruling the beauty industry for a while now, and now it’s the Korean skin care routine that will take his first steps in the UK. The Korean skin care routine includes 10 steps which covers every aspect of skin care with specific products for each step. It is recommended to follow and complete each step before heading off to the next one.
Unfortunately, most of us simply don’t have time to follow a complete Korean skincare routine, and even if we do have that time once or twice a week, the chances are that we will prefer to find a few shortcuts. Luckily, Shills formulated unique products that affect the traditional Korean skin care routine and we were able to take it down to 6 simple steps!
Shills have more than 5 ranges of products, each formulated with different ingredients that makes the range unique and super powerful. Cleansers, sheet masks, serums, sun protection and moisturisers, Shills covers all the steps to guarantee maximum results.
The Shills 6-Step Korean Skin Care Routine
STEP 1: Cleanse
Get rid of all extra toxins and impurities that stick to your skin during the day. Shills offers two different cleansers from two ranges (meaning their main unique ingredient in different).
- Shills Activated Charcoal Cleanser – Gets rid of impurities and prevents blackheads from forming. The silicone brush creates an exfoliating action to unplug clogged pores.
- Mandelic Acid Skin Renew Cleansing Mousse – cleans your skin deep down beyond the surface. The brush head applicator and foaming action provides added exfoliation to slough away dead skin cells.
STEP 2: Exfoliate
Exfoliating once or twice a week is a must if you want to achieve polished skin. In this stage, you want to slough off dead skin cells to reveal clear skin. The best Shills exfoliator which became beauty blogger’s favourite, and a social media superstar is Shills black peel off mask. The black mask was specially formulated to exfoliate the skin, and unblock clogged pores.
STEP 3: Essence
Prepare yourself for the beating heart of Korean skin care routine! An essence is a serum formulated to hydrate and aid skin repair. From Ice, Mandelic Acid to the Snail Repair range, each range has its own special formula for the perfect essence.
- Ice Purifying Essence – Infused softening and moisturising ingredients such as Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sage Extract & Chamomile leave your skin feeling refreshed and plump. Restores skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Mandelic Acid Skin Renew Essence – A unique blend to brighten, refine skin and fade discolouration.
- Snail Repair Moisturiser Essence – The innovative snail liquid blended with Chamomile and Aloe hydrates deep-down below the dermis, giving your skin a smooth, clear and youthful look.
STEP 4: Sheet Masks
This step simply encourages you to sit down and relax, probably the best part of your skin care routine. At Shills, we offer three leading sheet masks, each designed for perfection.
- Bee Venom Sheet Mask – Experience intense refining and softening with the Bee Venom face mask designed to give your skin a youthful boost. The mask strengthens the skin and phenomenally helps reduce signs of ageing.
- Snail Essence Sheet Mask- 4D mask for a healthy glow using the latest innovation in skin care, snail liquid, which refreshes the skin from the inside out.
- Activated Charcoal Mask- The Activated Charcoal Whitening Mask is anti-bacterial with excellent absorption. The mask will make pores look smaller, remove impurities and will leave your skin healthy and clean.
STEP 5: Moisturise
Hydration is key to achieve glowing and healthy-looking skin. Shills understands the importance of this step, that’s why our ranges include hydrating ingredients to complete each skin care routine.
- Snail Repair Moisturiser Cream – The innovative snail repair cream was developed to lock in moisture deep down below the dermis and to add to your skin a protective layer to ensure your skin stays healthy and glowing.
- Mandelic Acid Skin Renew Lotion Moisturiser – The Skin Renew Lotion Moisturiser targets fine lines and wrinkles, reduces acne and lightens age spots, hyper-pigmentation and scars, leaving skin feeling firm and hydrated.
STEP 6: Protect
Protecting your skin from sun damage is the most effective way to prevent spots and premature ageing. Even if you are just stepping out for a quick lunch or a short midday break, be sure to protect your skin. One of Shills Snail Repair range super stars is the daily defence cream spf50. This miracle cream is a tinted moisturiser which gives your skin instant radiance and full sun protection. Snail liquid keeps your skin smooth ad slows down cellular ageing.