HSNF Ltd. (“We”) are committed to safeguarding and respecting your privacy.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is HSNF LTD.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- For information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- For information that you provide to us when registering with our website or including your email address
- For Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address
- For information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use
- For information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or any other transactions that you enter into through our websites including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details
- For Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- To enable you the use of the services available to our website
- To present the content of our sites in the most user-friendly manner for you
- To protect you and us against fraud.
- To keep improving services and good we offer and send you your goods.
- To send you dispatch information and invoices.
- To collect payments from you
- To notify you about any changes to goods and services.
- To send you our email newsletter, if you have subscribed
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 7, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee of GBP £10; and
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)].
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.